Thursday, July 23, 2009

Concerts I've seen

I just wanted to start a list of all the fantastic bands I have been lucky enough to see, and as the list grew, I realized how incredible this list really is.

These are in no particular order -

  • Nickelback
  • Default
  • Big Sugar
  • Tragically Hip (6 times)
  • Sam Roberts
  • Los Lobos
  • Kim Mitchell
  • Our Lady Peace
  • Theory of a Deadman
  • Buckcherry
  • Mobile
  • Roger Waters
  • Pearl Jam
  • Rush
  • Metallica
  • Judas Priest
  • Ozzy
  • Serj Tankien
  • The Trews
  • Nazareth (2 times)
  • B.T.O.
  • Finger Eleven
  • Blue Rodeo
  • Mars Volta
and in the next month

April Wine
Aerosmith
ZZ Top

I know I'm forgetting a couple, and by the way, these are all since about 2002. so in 7 years, not a bad list.

No comments:

Post a Comment